Saturday, May 9, 2009

MOST WANTED PERSON NO.10

As some of you know there are some people who are writing about who is their number one bestie or who should I bang the hardest... Well... all those topics are actually quite gay... so as of right now... Im coming up with ma new shit... Its called.. MOST WANTED PERSON... Of course its by me... My number ten most Wanted person is... JIPS... Full name= Tan Jin Yip. Nickname= Alvin or your can just call him a Gay Basher.. That bloody bastard is always ignoring what I ask him to do maybe because of his PHD... its not some Doctorate shit.. Its.. Permanent Head Damage... That bastard has been targetin Boys all his life.. His recent divorce was with Hu Xheng Yew... That wanna-be Power Foward, Wall Grindin, Fade away Bastard will be coming up later on the series... The relationship when to the drain after claims that Xheng yew wen to the police station to complain on Jips going wild on him by making him Xheng yew smell his ass.. Legal claims that XY was bruised my Jips after they both had sexual intercorse through the ass which cause XY to have permanent Hip Damage... Is more the same what Mrs kang has... well.. back to Jips... Jips from Indon is a freaking terror to boys around him look at this..
God knows what he was trying to do with that phone on Zac... Maybe he was tryin to shove it up his.... I thing I should not say it... Jips is a freaking terrorist..
He might just have the looks of a typical Gorilla but... He is a serial basher... Rumours ... I mean its all true... Some say he will go to some Down Town club Called DICK AND ASS IS ONE at night to hump dogs... well Im not really sure bout this.. I heard all this from XY.. He explained to me how Jips cheated on him By making out with a dog... hell Im not sure... If u see him anywhere near u.. He is dangerous... IF HE COMES TO YOU.. DUN BE AFRAID TO THROW WOMANS UNDERWEAR AT HIM..THIS WILL SLOW HIM DOWN FOR SURE..

No comments:

Post a Comment