Sunday, February 8, 2009

THIS ARE MY GOOD FRIENDS IN SCHOOL NOW..

FIRST OF ALL... I would like to thank my parents for doin does stuff which cause the biggest pain in the butt the world has ever seen to be born... I would like to talk bout my SAKAI frens who where my frens since I was born.. First it has to be that skinny muscleless piece of thrash Zac whome I have known him since when I was standard one... his kinda good to me always givin me compliments but I dun giv him copliment.. Instead I giv him shit... Dirt to be licked of the ground... But thats who I am... next it has to be JIPSTAR LOLIPOP ASS GAY BITCH INDONASIAN SAKAI WHO WAS FOUND IN THE RIVER BY HIS PARENTS... As we all know... JIPS is a homo who gives a dam bout boys havin huge ding dongs.... HIS part of me... nono sry wrong... his actually my worker... he loves touchin pipes that gets him horny and playin with dogs which also gets him horny.... Next is POOP JOE who is my good fren since form one.. we were alike.. but HE was just a piece a trash tat I scooped up while i was under the bridge of pudu... all in all.. he is one of the best mate... keep doin yur best in Basketball yea... Next is tat guy wit the head the size of a bowlin bowl and the brain the size of...... NOTHING.... his the guy yup he is NS.... NS and I were good frens in form 2... I was always kickin his ass in class he always obeys me like a dog and his owner... sometimes he goes wild when he sees a tree and some bushes.. The good side is... he is smart... which pisses me off... and his the best in BAKETBALL... next is Xheng u... i Think i reali know him this year... nth much cause i just know him... he is very scrared of ballz thats all i know and his quite handsome and lame...

No comments:

Post a Comment